mens behaviour change
Engage2Change is a 16-week (maximum) Men’s Behaviour Change program. The program supports men in exploring their use of domestic violence in a respectful setting that supports behaviour change. Engage2Change is not an anger management program. The focus is on domestic and family violence, and the safety of women and their children
About the program
The process starts with up to four individual assessment sessions.
Men are assessed to see if they are committed and ready to work towards non-violence and accountability.
They are also assessed if they are ready to take responsibility for their past or current use of violence with a partner or ex-partner.
These sessions prepare a man for the 12-week group program, with up to 11 other men, who are also ready to work towards change (non-violence).
Throughout the 12-week group program men:
- explore the impacts of their abuse or violence on their partners, children, themselves, and others
- look at different ways of responding to conflict- how they contributed to the problem and how to take responsibility for their behaviours
- learn communication skills, self-reflection and how to deal with strong emotions
- explore ideas about a man’s role in the world and in relationships, and look at thinking that helps or hurts their relationships
- the program provides options for support to current or previous partners and their children, who have been impacted by their violence
Our Men’s Behaviour Change program is accredited by the NSW Department of Communities and Justice and holds membership with the NSW State Men’s Behaviour Change Network.
The Engage2Change program is delivered in Kempsey and the Nambucca Valley on the Mid North Coast, NSW.
P: 02 6563 1588
M: 0437 737 818
Download the Engage2Change Flyer
Agency Referral Form
The fastest way for Agencies to refer clients is to use our online referral form
Download Referral Form
Download a Printable Version of the Agency Referral Form (PDF format)