Kempsey Families has a skilled, specialised team who have a minimum entry level Diploma qualification, with a focus on ongoing professional development supported by core domestic violence training.
The Executive team provides the strategic direction, reporting accountabilities and a sustainable, professional workforce and organisation.
Coordinators for the key funded programs, provide day-to-day support and supervision for staff.
Kempsey Families provides a family-friendly, flexible working environment that supports all staff with:
- ongoing training and qualifications
- wellbeing sessions
- competitive renumeration with salary sacrificing options
Kempsey Families provides support and incentives for individual staff members to gain qualifications, for example, in Youth Work, Business and Human Resources, Social Work, Law, Early Childhood Studies, and a Graduate Certificate in Men’s Behaviour Change.
The teams bring individual skills, life experience and work cohesively to provide a platform for a safe, inclusive, and welcoming workplace. The team also reflects the diversity of the community we live and work in.
Kempsey Families Inc. is:
- a registered and accredited NSW Men’s Behaviour Change provider
- an accredited Aids Council of NSW (ACON) Safe Place member
- a registered charity
- an affiliated Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) member
- an accredited COVID Safe workplace