Choosing to stay & send violence away
Do you know someone experiencing violence at home?
We are a free, easily accessible service that helps women and children escape a violent relationship and stay safely in their home or a home of their choice. We provide a safe and confidential space for listening and will support women around speaking to community organisations and Police to report past and present domestic violence.
Staying Home Leaving Violence – Supports & objectives
- Staying Home Leaving Violence provides on-going support and case management and can liaise with other services on your behalf.
- We assist women with obtaining Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders and in reporting breaches of those ADVO’S to the Police.
- We provide safety assessments and upgrades for woman who are protected with an ADVO that includes an exclusion order.
- Where there is an ADVO with exclusion order, we can provide safety equipment to help you stay safe in your home, personal alarms, security upgrades and provide ongoing support and referral.
- Assist with victims support applications.
- Referrals to programs that support children who have experienced domestic violence.
- We can support you in finding a Solicitor for Family Law matters and refer where appropriate to other supporting services.
We are available Monday to Friday 8:30-4pm via phone, text, or email
Ph: (02) 6562 2272
Mobile: 0437 003 154
*24/7 assistance call the Domestic Violence Hotline: 1800 65 64 63
* 1800 RESPECT: 1800 737 732
*If you are in danger and fear for your safety, call 000