Kids Group an 8 week program for children aged 8-12 years who have been impacted by Domestic and Family Violence and are no longer in this situation.
Kids Group is facilitated by a trained and experienced case worker in a safe and structured environment.
* build their self-esteem, confidence and resilience
* learn protective behaviours and safety strategies
* participate in games, craft and other activities
* talk about the impact of Domestic and Family Violence
* make friends and feel less alone
* explore their feelings and have fun
The program is run on Tuesdays 1.00pm to 2.30pm during school term. Transport will be arranged to be picked up from school and returned to school in time for close of school.
For bookings and referrals, call 02 6563 1588 or 0488 631 099 or alternatively send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org